Hello DongHee Yang

Thank you for the information.

Let me then report some problem current IDE environment has.

#1. Serious problem is that the Package Manager(IDE) hangs and user cannot
stop or quit this problem.

In help content, there is a place explains this step, shown below.
Tizen Platform Programming > Platform Development Process > Packaging
the Platform > Installing Packages

When user click 'Refresh', IDE hangs and there will be no more response
from IDE.

#2. IDE requires HTTP Proxy address which users might not use at all.

In help content, there is a place explains this step, shown below.
Tizen Platform Programming > Platform Development Process > Packaging
the Platform > Package Manager > Proxy Settings

OBS_HTTP_PROXY

The "help content" says that this environment variable is a must to set. If
not, users get the error message below and IDE hangs.

====================
'
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/2.0alpha/common/latest/repos/tizen-base/ia32/packages/
' 에

대한 다운로드 (curl) 오류 :
오류 코드 : Connection failed
오류 메시지 : couldn't connect to host

저장소 ' xUbuntu_11.10' 메타데이터 회수중 [.
====================

To workaround this I'd set OBS_HTTP_PROXY to an open HTTP proxy 'tor'.
This way I was able to move to the next step.

Tor node I used is shown below.

Pacman (온라인)
위치 :
Korea, South
IP 주소 :
119.195.9.178
플랫폼 :
Tor 0.2.2.39 (git-bec76476efb71549) on Linux armv5tel
대역폭 :
20.00 KB/s
가동 시간 :
12 hours 8 mins 22 secs
최종 업데이트 :
2012-10-18 16:15:17 GMT

#3. The repositories I have been given doesn't get connected. All the
repository urls below returns only 'Connection timeout'.

http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/2.0alpha/common/latest/repos/tizen-base/ia32/packages/
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/2.0alpha/common/latest/repos/tizen-main/ia32/packages/

http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/2.0alpha/common/latest/repos/tizen-base/armv7l/packages/
http://download.tizen.org/snapshots/2.0alpha/common/latest/repos/tizen-main/armv7l/packages/

For those problems I am not able to compile cloned native applications -
clock, calendar, memo, ...

And I wonder if there exists any other way I can make my cloned native
applicaitions get built with IDE.

Best regards
Journeyer J. Joh

Journeyer J. Joh