You need to check your .ssh/config, Gerrit uses port tcp/29418.
This is likely the issue you are running into. review.tizen.org does not
operate over the plain SSH (tcp/22) port.

 Host review.tizen.org
   Hostname review.tizen.org
   IdentityFile ~/.ssh/id_rsa
   ProxyCommand nc -X5 -x <proxy-address>:<port> %h %p
   User <User name on Gerrit>*   **Port 29418*

Adam RC Gretzinger
a...@gretzinger.org