Hi, Wang,

thanks for your tips.

I'd already registered an account few months ago, though I've update the sshkey to my Gerrit

$ ssh -p 29418 m...@review.tizen.org/gerrit

"welcome mars ....."

but when I tap these words:
$ git clone review.tizen.org:pkgs/a/avsystem pkgs/a/avsystem
still:

~/.ssh/config:

fortunately I've found this way:

https://www.gitorious.org/tizen-toys/pages/Home