Thank you for the response,

I tried pwr+dwn but its not working.
The phone is not booting up, download mode is not working.
The only thing that works is SLP bootloader. It launches with dwn+up+pwr.
In this boot loader I have found a recovery menu (press fast after each other dwn -> up -> pwr).
It is available somehow to recover from SD card, I tried to put there tizen system images, extracted it, tried to put uImage, and other images separately, but nothing happened.

I want to recover the tizen with SD card.

Thanks,
Nikita.