Hi, Nikita,

Do you give me information for your SD-card? (Vendor, Capacity, etc..)
If i have your SD-card, i will try to recover with my board.
According to my experiment, it may be affected by SD-card.

On 11/11/2013 10:58 PM, Korzhitsky Nikita wrote:
> Thanks Jaehoon,
>
> I have tried to do so.
> SD card was formatted using the "mkfs.vfat -I /dev/xxx" command.
> On GParted it is showed as fat16.
> The file "u-boot-mmc.bin" is placed in the root folder and renamed to
> u-boot.bin.
> After that I go to recovery menu, choose recover from sd card, and the phone
> stucks.
> The string on the top of the screen says "RECOVERY from SD Card". But nothing
> happens. No matter how much to wait.
Didn't you see any message at display?

And I have a question..When do you get the reference target?
did you try to recover from the internal storage?

Best Regards,
Jaehoon Chung