On Sun, Feb 22, 2015 at 9:15 AM, Carsten Haitzler <ti...@rasterman.com>
wrote:

> On Sun, 22 Feb 2015 08:53:21 +0100 Olivier Nyssen <nysse...@gmail.com>
> said:
>
> > On Fri, Feb 20, 2015 at 2:56 PM, Ashiq Nazir <a...@tizenexperts.com>
> wrote:
> >
> > > Hi Olivier,
> > >
> > > I'm not sure what this has to do with Tizen though,  as it could not be
> > > implemented on Tizen devices with the current structure and device
> > > restrictions.
> > >
> > Amazon and Tizen are complementary: Amazon has a very strong store and a
> > weak OS, Tizen is a very strong OS with a weak store.
> > Developers are fed up with all these stores: a consolidation is urgently
> > needed.
> > Opera is also a potential store partner imo:
> http://html5.apps.opera.com/
>
> can you detail what you believe makes amazon's os weak and tizen's strong?

I'm not going to compare Tizen with an Android fork but if someone from
Samsung or Intel presents Tizen to Jeff Bezos (Amazon's CEO) himself, he'll
jump on it, guaranteed !
1) Bezos has zero interest in owning and maintaining an OS, he forked
Android for the store;
2) It's almost impossible to find a manufacturer with his Android fork (see
my previous post)
If Amazon is not part of the Tizen Association, it's simply because Bezos
knows nothing about Tizen.

Regards,
Olivier