On Tue, 07 Jul 2015 23:06:13 +0300 Leon Anavi <leon.an...@konsulko.com> said:

> Hi,
>
> There is separate mailing list for "Tizen on RPI2 Community mailing"
> which is maintained by Samsung Open Source Group. In my personal opinion
> it will be better for our community to merge it with the existing Tizen
> Dev mailing list. Raspberry Pi  2 is just another supported device and
> the discussions in its mailing list are related primary to Tizen
> platform specific questions. I chatted about this with Philippe Coval
> (RzR) and it seems that he shared the same opinion.
>
> Do you agree and is it possible to merge "Tizen on RPI2 Community
> mailing" into Tizen Dev mailing list?

agree. only reason to separate lists is if the traffic becomes unmanageable due
to volume and there is an easy split that actually works in cutting the traffic
for most people (and not just forcing everyone to now subscribe to 2, 3 or 4
lists and still get all traffic).

this list is far far far from that point. :)

--
Carsten Haitzler (The Rasterman) <ti...@rasterman.com>