Hi Ben, Carsten, Olivier,

Ben, thank you for your fast response. Carsten, Olivier, thank you for your comments.

On 8.07.2015 04:53, Olivier Nyssen wrote:

On Wed, Jul 8, 2015 at 2:55 AM, Ben Lloyd <b...@osg.samsung.com <mailto:b...@osg.samsung.com>> wrote:

    I'm the person that maintains the Tizen on RPI mailing list, and
    I'm perfectly OK with directing people towards the general Tizen
    list instead. I will update our article on the port to point
    people at the general list.

Hi Ben,
The Dev mailing list would be more appropriate imo

I agree, the majority of the discussion in the Tizen on RPI mailing list were strictly technical so I also think that the Dev mailing list would be more appropriate.

Thanks,
Leon

Leon Anavi
Software Engineer