message to Mark Butler . i am looking for candidates that have lucene exp for
contract and permanent positions

can you please send me your cv > Date: Thu, 21 Aug 2008 16:36:01 +0100> From:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> To: general@lucene.apache.org> Subject: Re: Lucene-based
Distributed Index Leveraging Hadoop> > > Stefan Groschupf (4 Apr) wrote:> >> >
I just noticed - to late though - Ning already contributed the code to> >
hadoop. So I guess my question should be rephrased what is the idea of> >
moving this into a own project?> > > Hi all,> > It was interesting to hear Mark
Butler present his implementation of> Distributed Lucene at the Hadoop User
Group meeting in London on> Tuesday. There's obviously been quite a bit of
discussion on the> subject, and lots of interested parties. Mark, not sure if
you're on> this list but thanks for sharing.> > Is this the forum to ask about
open projects? I'm interested in> joining a project as long as it's goals
aren't too distant to what I'm> looking for. Based mostly on gut feeling I'd
rather go for a> stand-alone project that wasn't dependent on HDFS/Hadoop, but
willing> to be convinced otherwise.> > Rich
Get Hotmail on your mobile from Vodafone
http://clk.atdmt.com/UKM/go/107571435/direct/01/