Author: Nir Shahaf
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
 Good morning Alexander,

 If I am not mistaken I have already posted the backtrace output, it says "No stack.".

 Here are the lines copied from the gdb output:

This GDB was configured as "mips-sgi-irix6.5"...
(gdb) run -a
Starting program: /site/www/search/mnogosearch/sbin/indexer -a
indexer from mnogosearch-3.1.11/UdmDB started with
'/site/www/search/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf'
[1] http://spinoza.tau.ac.il/robots.txt

<Snipped indexing process>
[1] http://spinoza.tau.ac.il/spl/docs/bibsiz2/d2360.html

Program terminated with signal SIGKILL, Killed.
The program no longer exists.
Current language:  auto; currently asm
(gdb) backtrace
No stack.
(gdb)

 Today it managed to exceed 7.5MB for the dict.txt file but still it crashes.

 Regards,

 Nir

Reply: <http://search.mnogo.ru/board/message.php?id=1611>