Hi Vanja,

 Yes, I have limits enabled on that machine but the memory usage doesn't
go near that limit, nor does the file size, as you can see here:

cputime         unlimited
filesize        unlimited
datasize        1048576 kbytes
stacksize       65536 kbytes
coredumpsize    unlimited
memoryuse       88472 kbytes
vmemoryuse      1048576 kbytes
descriptors     200
threads         1024

 This machine, although old, serves as a heavy-duty mail and web server
the load average ranges from 0.1 to 0.2 at all times, sometimes it goes
higher but those are rare occasions indeed, and the CPU is 70.0%-90.0%
idle at all times.

 Regards,

 Nir