[ On Wed, 23 May 2001, Alexander Barkov wrote: ]

AB> > How does mnoGoSearch counts russian letter 'io' ('£')?
AB> >
AB> > Does it counts this letter equal to russian 'ie' ('Å')?
AB> > Or not?
AB> >
AB> > Have I to use this letter in ispell dictionaries or not to use?
AB>
AB> It's not equal to ie, it's considered as a separate letter.
AB>
AB> In ispell it's considered as separate letter two.

Think it's not good to not have a choice even on configure stage. :-(
Some of pages could be whriten with 'io' usage, some other may be written
with 'ie' instaed of all 'io'. There are some traditions not to use 'io' in
texts.

BTW it would be good to say on this in mnoGoSearch documentations because
ispell dictionaries could be maden with or without 'io' usage (and default is
AFAIK without 'io').