UdmSearch version: 3.1.12
Platform:          Dell 2400 (Dual PIII 667, 1Gig RAM)
OS:                Debian Linux 2.1 (Kernel 2.2.19)
Database:
Statistics:

We have a Gartner database that has hundreds of URLs referenced internally as relative
URLs starting with \"./\". ie; something like \"./../../research/etc...\".

mnoGoSearch seems to treat that first single period as a double period. ie; it reports
a broken link pointing to a URL which is one directory higher than it should be.
Clicking on these links from all browsers I\'ve tried works fine.