Author: Rohan Woodley
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Message:
Hola, Guten Haben, Bonjour;)

I have installed mnogosearch on a Solaris 8 Sparc machine and I am
trying to do the following:

1) Use mnogosearch to indexer my Oracle database fields in order to
perform a full text search capability.

I have my DbAdrr, DbMode, HTDBList, HTDBDoc and Server set as follows:

DbAddr oracle://username/password.... etc.
DbMode single
HTDBList SELECT id from products where id < 100
HTDBDoc SELECT concat('
HTTP/1.0 200 OK\\r\\n\
\\r\\n',\
description)
FROM products where id='$1'

Server htdb:/

A couple of thing:
1) When I remove the where clause fro the HTDBList statement, if
eventually get a segmentation errors with the indexer. There are
164000 recors in my database. and I have increased the MaxDocumentSize
(??) to 3 megabytes.

2) With the where clause in, I get a subset.. OK; However, the indexer
gives me an "Illegal HTTP header" message.  I have debugged it and it
seems as though the HTDBDoc statement when it is read does not
translate the carriage-return and newline characers appropriately.

I tried 3.1.19 and 3.2.3
Questions:
1) Am I configuring it incorrectly for my purpose

Thanks in advance ;)
Cheers.
Rohan.

Reply: <http://www.mnogosearch.org/board/message.php?id=3907>