Martin Ebert wrote:

> I think, aspseek is a case of "son of mnogo".
> I think, Kir is an ex-member of mnogo-crew.

That's right.

> We think, realms in mnogo (3.1.19) works also not correct.
> Alex?

Why do you think so? Do you have any problems with Realms?

> Alex, this is an importent question.
>
> Because our tests have had the result:
> mnogo 3.2.x is not sable. This version is today not
> usable for big projects; to many bugs. Sorry.

Yes, I know :-(
It is development branch on it's early stage.
However, most features are work OK. But some
of them do not work as expected. Feel free
to post any bugs/problems you have here:

http://www.mnogosearch.org/bugs/

--

   bar