On 01/06/2014 02:56 PM, Developpement Team Hodei wrote:
hi,

i have installed mnogosearch 3.2 on an unbutu server with wamp and mysql
database.

By the way, why not mnogosearch-3.3 ?

In ly indexer.conf i'm using *DBMode=blob

*In my crontab i have this :

00 23 1 * * /usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/indexer -d
/usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf
 >/usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/logmng 2>/usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/logmng2
30 23 1 * * /usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/indexer -Eblob
/usr/local/mnogosearch/etc/indexer.conf
 >/usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/logmng 2>/usr/local/mnogosearch/sbin/logmng2

My question :

to improve performanceis it necessary to separate the crawling/indexing
of mnogosearch engine from which users make webs research ?
in other words, is it necessary to create two servers
* 1 ubuntu server wamp / mnogosearch with the mysql database and crontab
commands
* 1 ubuntu serverwamp / mnogosearch / wordpress (my website is on
wordpress) with the same mysql database would be replicated (frequency
like crontab) and without crontab commands (i'm using php frontend to
access mnogosearch engine)

thanks for your help