Dear Release Managers,

[Sorry for the cross post!]

Please don't make a release unless there are 3 binding votes from pmc
members. We need it for legal purposes.

There is one more quirk about what we actually vote on. HTTPD pmc
votes on a svn tag and then the release managers cut binaries
corresponding to that tag. We tend to vote on a feature list and then
release managers make it happen.Again this is also for legal purposes
to make sure that there is proper oversight on what gets into a
release.  I am still finding out how other projects do it. Your
suggestions are welcome! Please post only to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for discussion
to ensure maximum participation.

thanks,
dims