On 6/2/06, Sanjiva Weerawarana <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Guys what's in commons-util? That seems like a redundant naming
strategy .. commons is by definition utility stuff so what's a utility
within commons??

It's defined as a set of utilities for XML handling, each of which
which are too small for a separate project. Included are xs:dateTime
parses and formatters, serializers, classes for namespace handling,
and stuff like that. Give me a better name, although I wouldn't be too
happy to change it after the project is around for 1 year. (And has
always been since the foundation of the ws-commons.)

Jochen

--
Whenever you find yourself on the side of the
majority, it is time to pause and reflect.