The Muse team has updated its 2.0.0 release package to exclude the Axis2
WAR file and include a workaround. The new release artifacts can be found
here:

        http://www.apache.org/~danj/muse/2.0.0

Committers, PMC members, previous voters: Please vote (again) on this
release.

+1 for me.

Dan

----- Forwarded by Daniel Jemiolo/Durham/IBM on 09/26/2006 03:02 PM -----