 From: Daniel Jemiolo [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
 Sent: Wed 9/27/2006 4:29 PM
 To: muse-dev@ws.apache.org; general@ws.apache.org
 Cc: muse-user@ws.apache.org
 Subject: [VOTE] Muse 2.0.0 release

 The Muse team has updated its 2.0.0 release package to exclude the Axis2
 WAR file and include a workaround. The new release artifacts can be found
 here:

         http://www.apache.org/~danj/muse/2.0.0

 Committers, PMC members, previous voters: Please vote (again) on this
 release.

 +1 for me.

 Dan

 ----- Forwarded by Daniel Jemiolo/Durham/IBM on 09/26/2006 03:02 PM -----

 Daniel Jemiolo/Durham/[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote on 09/18/2006 01:39:39 PM:

 > The Muse development team has worked hard over the spring and summer
 > months, enhancing, refactoring, fixing, and polishing the 2.x code base,

 > and the time has come to vote on a release for version 2.0.0. I am very
 > proud of the members of our team - both the committers who have
 > contributed and taken responsibility for large sections of code, and
 > non-committers who have rolled up their sleeves and wrestled with the
 > code, samples, and build artifacts until the project met the
 expectations
 > we had set for it. I'm also excited to see other open source projects
 > already using our code, as it gives us fresh perspectives on how to make

 > WSRF and WSDM easier for other programmers.
 >
 > To the committers and PMC members: please cast your vote on the release
 of
 > Muse 2.0.0, the artifacts for which are found here:
 >
 >         http://www.apache.org/~danj/muse/2.0.0
 >
 > Here's my +1 for this release.
 >
 > Dan

and then destroy it.