On Tuesday 01 March 2005 08:21 pm, Luke-Jr wrote:
> This is to inform both of you that while Mark can legally deny your/our
> right to print, copy, or disseminate his emails

Even then there are limits.

For example, if you were to quote part of his email and add a reasonable
amount of commentary to it, much as I am doing to your email, then you would
be covered by fair use.  He would have to show that your quoting and passing
on that email caused substantial damage to the market for his copyrighted
words (on the basis that nobody would buy the collected anthologies of Mark
Creamer), and that a substantial portion of his work was in fact quoted.