Hi

Apologies if this is too off-topic.  I'm running Gentoo on an
AMD64 desktop with an nVidia 6800 GPU.  I'm using the system to
experiment with programming the GPU to do non-graphics
calculations.

I'm going to need to do presentations of this work in the future,
so I'd like to have a similar environment on a laptop.  Does anyone
have recommendations on laptops that have AMD64 and nVidia?  I've
looked at the Sagers, which look great.  They have AMD64 systems,
but they use ATI gpu.  They do have some Go 6800 systems, but thye
have Intel CPU.

I've emailed them to ask about plans to mix the two.  In the
meantime I wonder if anyone has experience with other solutions,
and feedback on things like Gentoo compatability and overheating/noise.

Thanks

-karl