here is my short list of configuration commands to check:

fix_libtool_files.sh
gcc-config -l
binutils-config -l

I don't know if running them will fix your system but they help.

Steve Herber    [EMAIL PROTECTED]               work: 206-221-7262
Security Engineer, UW Medicine, IT Services     home: 425-454-2399