I agree fully that I would probably be willing to die for the principle
or main idea of freedom of choice, aka not microsoft-monopoly. We see
this in the Student's revolt in China, the freedom fighters in South
Africa (the black panthers, or was that America?), and then the same
thing in America: People like myself without families were willing to
die for ideas that they believed strongly enough in, however people (I
assume Duncan has a family) who had families were not willing to die for
such ideas. Open-source software is not a cause worthy of death, but it
is a representation of the cause: freedom of choice.

-Peter