Mathieu Seigneurin wrote:
On Tuesday 31 October 2006 16:23, Daniel Iliev wrote:
Sean wrote:
Thanks, forgot the -C is clean or remove.
Followed your steps and on the modprobe line received the following
'FATAL: Error inserting nvidia
(/lib/modules/2.6.16-gentoo-r9/video/nvidia.ko): Invalid module format'
That is not supposed to happen. ;-(
Did you get any errors from "emerge nvidia-drivers"?

Please, re-emege nvidia-drivers again and watch its output. I suppose it
should say something about your "kernel tree/sources".

--
Best regards,
Daniel

Regards,
Mat

I already had looked at dmesg. Since upgrading gcc many, if not all my modules are now having problems. I wanted to try to get X working first, then the others.