"Richard Fish" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> posted
[EMAIL PROTECTED], excerpted
below, on  Wed, 15 Nov 2006 02:03:49 -0700:

> On 11/15/06, Richard Fish <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
>> --deep ensures you get all of the very latest updates for everything.
>> Well, /almost/ everything [1].
>
> Hmm, forgot to explain [1].

Kinda obvious tip, but it's about all that works for me:  Either always go
to the bottom and immediately add the footnote when you do that, /then/ go
back and finish your thought, or have a post-it note or something handy to
tape to the edge of the monitor, or possibly over whether the post button
is (if you don't use a keyboard shortcut), so you'll be sure to see it
when you actually go to post. Moving a different window over the button
may work as well, avoiding the necessity of those post-it notes.  =8^)
(Just don't do something that moves the window back behind the posting
button again.)

The same applies to mentioned attachments. =8^(  I forget them /most/ of
the time, unless I deal with them immediately or physically block my
normal send method until they are attached.  That's the /only/ two
solutions I've found for what is otherwise a virtually hopeless case, in
my case.  =8^(