On 11/15/06, Duncan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
Something I picked up from I believe the dev list, that Richard didn't
mention.  Mozilla will eventually be removed, replaced by seamonkey.

I think we will still have a choice to depend on firefox (or
thunderbird) instead of mozilla/seamonkey.  At least, that seems to be
the point of the firefox USE flag.

I suppose there could be something in the tree that requires mozilla
and only mozilla, and that would become a dependancy on seamonkey if
it hasn't already, but certainly none of the packages on my system
have this dependancy.

-Richard