Conway,

While it doesn't include Barcelona, you probably would find my review on LinuxHardware.org very useful in your decision making process. It included the latest Xeon and Opteron processors using Tyan boards. Here's the link: http://www.linuxhardware.org/article.pl?sid=07/04/05/1414204&mode=thread

If you have any other questions, I'll be happy to help.

Thanks,
Kris Kersey (Augustus)
LinuxHardware.org Site Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]