I would have a Barcelona review up but AMD didn't come through this last time on review samples. It is important to keep in mind that 32-bit Windows performance is a big difference than 64-bit Linux performance. Keep this in mind when looking at 99% of the reviews out there.

Thanks,
Kris Kersey (Augustus)
LinuxHardware.org Site Manager
[EMAIL PROTECTED]