Chris Brennan wrote:
But was FLAC used when you built k3b? try this to check

emerge -vpuDN k3b

this should double check all your USE flags and redisplay all of k3b's
deps.

Yeah I should have made that a little clearer, I did compile k3b with the flac USE flag. Here's what k3b has enabled:

app-cdr/k3b-1.0.4 USE="alsa arts dvdr dvdread encode flac mp3 sndfile vorbis

I should be able to burn those flac files right? It could be the CUE files aren't right, but I'm not sure how I would verify that.

Mark Haney
Sr. Systems Administrator
ERC Broadband
(828) 350-2415

Call (866) ERC-7110 for after hours support