On Wed, 2005-01-19 at 08:57, Jon Portnoy wrote:
> On Wed, Jan 19, 2005 at 11:40:12AM -0500, Andrew D. Fant wrote:
> > Jon Portnoy wrote:

> > >Most people don't _have_ two forms of picture ID.
> >
> > If you limit it to school and government, it can be hard unless you have
> > a passport, but don't you have two of {drivers license, passport, school
> > ID, work ID, credit card with photo}?
> >

> No. I have a driver's license, that's it. No school ID, work ID, credit
> cards, passport, or even a library card 8)
>
> I suspect I can't be the only one. When you consider that and the fact
> that we have devs in pretty isolated areas, I suspect building a web of
> trust will be quite a challenge.

What does the government have to do with the web of trust.  If I
"beattie at beattie dash home dot net" produce good work, what more do
you need to know, than that I and the same "beattie at beattie dash home
dot net" who built the wiz-bag foo-bar.
--
Brian Beattie   LFS12947 | "Honor isn't about making the right choices.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] | It's about dealing with the consequences."