--- "Stephen P. Becker" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Jason S wrote:
> > --- Ciaran McCreesh <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> >

> >>On Sun, 27 Feb 2005 13:28:28 -0800 (PST) Jason S
> >><[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

[...]

> > What do you mean by 'better', and what are you
> > suggesting?
> >

> I think he is suggesting you use some common sense
> instead of resorting
> to a knee jerk reaction.
>
> Steve

Using your 'common sense' how does this fit into the
'clean language' policy?  From my point of view if
that package name is allowed then the policy is
unenforcable.

It's not a knee jerk reaction. I saw this problem
coming way back. I have dealt with it before, and have
no reason to change.

I've already given devrel a heads-up about this today.

Regards,

kutsuya (aka bit`)