Duncan wrote:
<snip>
That group
is far lower traffic than either the user or this group, and gdesklets are
certainly desktop topical, so you might just consider subscribing, if you
haven't already done so.
Thanks for the heads up, but that was one of the first ones I subscribed to :)
Mike Gardiner and I have been working on fixing up a lot of the problems with gDesklets on Gentoo during my training period, so hopefully the current issues will go away. As a result, you'll either see a lot more, newer complaints or a lot fewer, stranger ones. Either way, fun times will be had by all!

I don't run them as I'm a KDE user...
For the record, you _could_ run them, but I won't open up that can of worms (any more than I just did) ;)