I retract my earlier statement. In the upgrade, I forgot to fully copy
over all the resolution states. (Don't you just love that comfortable
feeling that comes with editing a live system?) Now when a bug is marked
as a duplicate it shows up as

Resolution:  DUPLICATE of bug (some other bug #)

Sorry for the confusion, I sit corrected.

-Jeffrey