Dan Armak posted <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>, excerpted
below,  on Thu, 26 May 2005 07:25:21 +0300:

> That's going to kill it everywhere, gcc4 included. The way KDE uses hidden
> visibility is itself broken - not gcc. Until that's fixed, we're disabling
> visibility support in kde. (There was a separate bug in gcc itself which got
> fixed, which may have confused some people...)

Ahh... yes.  Distinctive separate bug makes more sense, now.  I had only
known about the gcc bug.

So the KDE problem... Is that what's causing all those virtual function
but destructor isn't virtual type warnings whenever I compile a KDE ebuild
with gcc4?