On Wednesday 08 June 2005 03:21 am, Robin H. Johnson wrote:
> Now that we've established however that openssl could compile with only
> a perl interpreter and none of the modules, we shouldn't have any
> dependancies in the other direction either?

Once I find a general consensus on whether we need 2 ebuilds or one with
useflag, right.  Even as I type this though I realize that it might impose
complications on the livecd/catalyst/whatchamacallit maintainers if they have
to use a minimal flag for only one package in a set when building a stage1+.

--

Michael Cummings   |    #gentoo-dev, #gentoo-perl