On Wednesday 08 June 2005 07:23 pm, Jim Northrup wrote:
> so if it makes a difference, I approached a dev on #gentoo-dev, and met
> with condescending and belittling treatment when i asked for voice.

generally when someone asks for voice and i dont recognize them i ask why they
want it voice ... ive had people ask for voice before and have it turn out
that they just wanted help with a bug when #gentoo was where they were
supposed to be inquiring

> 1)  There is nowhere specified on gentoo.org or gentoo maintained sites
> <snip>

we maintain a specific 'needs' page that is linked off of the main page
(Staffing Needs):
http://www.gentoo.org/proj/en/devrel/staffing-needs/
-mike