On Sun, Jun 19, 2005 at 02:31:30PM +0200, Torsten Veller wrote:
> Please don't assign bugs of packages in the tree to maintainer-needed.
>
> Proposal: Bugs for packages in the tree where bugwranglers are not able to
> find
>           a maintainer go to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

You mean new ebuilds would go to [EMAIL PROTECTED] and existing but
unmaintained ebuilds to [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Personally I'm most interested in an alias for bugs in packages that
are already in the tree, but don't have an active maintainer.

Right now it's hard if not impossible to query for these bugs.
New ebuild requests are quite easily listed by querying for 'enhancement',
something with ebuild in the subject, assigned to bug-wranglers or any
combination of the above.

>           Bump requests might be annoying, but i think it's still the best
> thing to do.

Huh?

Regards,
Maurice.