.
>b) Introduce another "moderator degree" called "Unofficial Moderator".
>
>I think that b) is stupid, so I vote for a). Having two degress would
>only cause confusion, IMHO. I beleive that moderators can find some
time
>for them to pass that quiz.
>
>-jkt
>

>-- cd /local/pub && more beer > /dev/mouth

There already are two levels of Moderator. Global Moderators that have
access to the entire forum and forum specific Moderators that only have
access to one forum ie. the language forums (the arch specific forum
Mods are all official Devs for that Arch anyway). The Global Moderators
and Administrators are the ones who would be covered by this GLEP and
be required to become Official Staff and take the quiz.

I have already taken the quiz in conjunction with another non-forum
project. You are correct, it was easy.