On 6/28/05, Jon Portnoy <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Developers have CVS access; take the ebuild quiz and you're a developer,
> take the staff quiz (the eight-question quiz some mods apparently don't
> like for whatever bizarre reason...) and you're staff

Does that mean that we could take the ebuild quiz too (if we wanted to)?

> Overall I'd say I think the best course of action is for the forum
> admins & whatever high-level executive decision making moderators to
> become staff and for the forums to become a valid (sub)project, then
> they can add their other folks as needed. I don't see any need for the
> 'all or nothing' approach. Frankly I don't see any harm in people not
> being totally clear on which mods are "staff" and which aren't (what
> practical difference does it make?)

Agreed.

--
Ioannis Aslanidis

<deathwing00[at]gentoo.org> 0xB9B11F4E
<deathwing00[at]forums.gentoo.org> 0xC2539DA3
<aioannis[at]tinet.org> 0xF202D067
<dwcommander[at]users.sourceforge.net>

Hellenic Gentoo GNU/Linux project manager (http://hellenicgentoo.sf.net)
FIRECOPS++ project manager (http://firecops.sf.net)
Digger Realoaded (http://digger-reloaded.sf.net)
Gentoo Forums Global Moderator (http://forums.gentoo.org)

Computer Engineering student at Universitat Rovira i Virgili