On Tue, 2005-06-28 at 08:44 +0200, Ioannis Aslanidis wrote:
> About the language: all global mods do speak (write) English fluently.
> That is too obvious. Global Mods and Admins can take the quiz in
> English with no problem. The problem comes with our fellow
> International Forum Mods, who do not have to meet that requirement as
> they won't be doing their job in English. This means that their
> English level can be low enough, just to keep up the communication
> with the rest of the team. We also have to think that many people in
> the Gentoo Forums do not have a good English level and precisely
> *that* is the reason International Forums exist. If everyone had a
> good English level, International Forums and International Forum
> Moderators wouldn't be required, but that's not the case.

Are you even listening to me?

I have said *NUMEROUS TIMES NOW* that I agree that only *GLOBAL*
moderators should be required to take the test.

Now, allow me to point out the dead horse that you are beating.  He
doesn't like it anymore.

Thank you,

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Strategic Lead/QA Manager