Thanks, Alin.

This was the type of constructive response I was hoping to provoke.
Don't get me wrong - I like genlop, however software "final state" does
not exist IMO, and bugfixing is hugely important with any software.

Also, by "dead upstream" I mean that the page does not even exist
anymore, not just that there is no activity.