that's great :)

Thanks for doing that.
That's exactly what I done with XCB ebuilds. Maybe some of you don't
know xcb, it a remplacement for Xlib. Currently it only available on
cvs. I think it couldn't have to be ignore it.

Some ebuilds for :
http://guybrush.ath.cx/svn/public/portage/x11-libs/

Website :
http://freedesktop.org/Software/xcb

Also It's on heavy devlopment, and I'not a dev. So take the choice
you'll find the best :)

++
Beber