On Aug 15, 2005, at 12:07 PM, Chris Gianelloni wrote:

I managed to get it to work once I made some dirty hacks to account for uname being different, and removing dependencies on /proc... once inside
the chroot, it's Linux anyway, so none of the BSDism's are an issue.

Ok, let me know if you want/need an account on our little dev machine for testing anything.

Note: I am talking about being able to *run* catalyst on OSX, not build OSX targets with catalyst. I'm sure that support would be something we
added later as the project matured.

Yeah of course, I wasn't expecting you to work miracles ;)

For the package testing stuff, I should have a stage1 tarball done in the coming weeks(months?) that could be used to do proper chroot'd builds for Darwin/OS X.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Strategic Lead/QA Manager