On Tue, Aug 23, 2005 at 12:25:03PM -0400, Kristian Benoit wrote:
> On Mon, 2005-08-22 at 15:39 -0500, Brian Harring wrote:
> > That and help would always be welcome :P
>
> Then where do I find the code (I'm an official dev yet, so I only have
> access to what's in the mirrors and the patchs on mailing lists)
If you're after a snapshot, give a yell; right now still waiting for
svn crap to straighten out (mainly for the rewrite to be moved fully
to svn), but once done I can point you at wherever I dump it in my
devspace till anonsvn is up.

No clue on eta of anonsvn, that's infra's thing unfortunately.
~harring