Hola all.

robbat2 made the suggestion, and after a bit of playing I think it's
best- in short, to support multiple DISTDIR's, we need either
intelligent querying of portage from bash side as to a files true
location, or a directory full of symlinks pointing at the ebuild's
stated files.

Latter is easiest imo, and a bit cleaner for a dev to be able to look
at it and see why things are breaking; upshot, adding this indirection
allows portage (with sane fetcher(s)) to do N DISTDIR, and it also
causes any ebuild that has unstated SRC_URI deps to bail.

The forced bail pretty much makes it so that an ebuild dev can't
easily screw up, they hit the unpack failure rather then a commit and
a user hitting it.

If you've got issues with it, give a yell; just added this in the
rewrite.
~harring