Jon Portnoy wrote:
> On Tue, Sep 13, 2005 at 07:33:59AM -0500, Lance Albertson wrote:
>
>>The actual powers/role of devrel has always been a grey area.
>

> No it hasn't, unless by 'gray area' you mean 'a few people who don't
> like devrel claim it shouldn't be able to do anything because drobbins
> set it up'
>
> Recruitment, conflict resolution, disciplinary issues. I.e., 'managing
> developers.'

Right, thats what I'm saying. If the council says its approved and thats
what they do, they can't complain/bitch about it because drobbins set it
up unless they want the council to charge them to change it.

--
Lance Albertson <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Gentoo Infrastructure | Operations Manager

---
GPG Public Key:  <http://www.ramereth.net/lance.asc>
Key fingerprint: 0423 92F3 544A 1282 5AB1  4D07 416F A15D 27F4 B742

ramereth/irc.freenode.net