On Tue, 2005-10-11 at 12:32 +0100, Ciaran McCreesh wrote:
> On Tue, 11 Oct 2005 10:47:08 +0200 Jakub Moc <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> | Bleh, what's wrong w/ the idea to create gentoo-dev-annouce or
> | whatever it would be called? Many people gave up on reading -core due
> | to the constant flames...
>
> The problem is that no-one has put together a proper specification for
> it yet.

There's actually a group of us working on this.  If you're interested in
helping out, feel free to shoot me an email.  I'm working on getting a
group together to brainstorm up ideas to introduce a GLEP that makes
things a bit easier on developers by reducing the required reading.

--
Chris Gianelloni
Release Engineering - Strategic Lead