* Patrick Lauer <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> [06/02/28 11:58 +0100]:
> Enabling the unicode useflag in the profiles should help our
> international users and should not cause any problems. Are there any
> known bugs / problems this would trigger? Any reasons against that?

It is enabled by default.  At least on ppc.  And that since,
uhm, summer 2004?

I can't say if there are any problems, as I didn't received
a bug for a long time.  The only thing that's nasty: we
don't have any good utf8-fonts for the console.

Regards, Lars

--
Lars Weiler  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  +49-171-1963258
Gentoo Linux PowerPC    : Developer and Release Engineer