Luca Barbato wrote:
> Alexandre Buisse wrote:
>

>>[1] http://mail.opensolaris.org/pipermail/tools-discuss/2006-April/000366.html
>>[2] http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/tools/scm/bzr-eval/
>>[3]
>>http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/tools/scm/dcm_evaluation_mercurial/
>>[4] http://www.opensolaris.org/os/community/tools/scm/git-eval.txt
>>

> Those figures are slightly old, some of the issues are probably
> addressed both on mercurial and git.
>
> I'd say that both are nice and are probably a good solution.
>
> if there is space and cpu I'd like to have someone playing with them and
> send benchmark results.

I am currently working on this, I have a page under
proj/en/infrastructure where I am describing my efforts but I need a bit
more time to make it pretty ;)  Currently cvs2svn is almost done, and
git cvsimport is chugging along.  Not really a fan of bzr for us but we
use it for pkgcore, so I'll fire that up as well.

I haven't looked at mercurial but it is on the list ;)

-Alec Warner